Be it scheduling appointments, managing calendar, generating cold leads, managing inbox or work- related communication, your Virtual Administrative Assistant will handle all such recurring tasks for you. They’ll also keep you in the loop with regular progress updates. Hire a Virtual Administrative Assistant to delegate everyday admin tasks and use your time to focus on growing your business.
Why hire a Virtual Administrative and Executive Assistant?
- Inbox management: StarVA's Virtual Administrative Assistants will keep your inbox clutter- free so you can easily and quickly retrieve information.
- Calendar management: Our Administrative Assistants manage your calendar so you’re up-to- date on, your commitments.
- Record maintenance: Be it employee records or a business-related database, our Administrative Assistants manage and regularly update all data.
- Scheduling appointments and reminders: Whether it is an appointment you need to schedule or one that you have to attend, your Administrative Assistant will keep you posted; and remind you well in time.
- Customer relations: Our Administrative Assistants take care of your customers through calls and emails, maintaining a smooth relationship for future business.
- Expense tracking: An Administrative Assistant can manage your expense record; and help you stay on top of your finances.
- Logistics handling: Whether it is a get-together at work office or a meeting with a big client, trust your VA to take care of the logistics.
- Inbound queries: If your inbox is flooded with customer queries have your Administrative Assistant promptly address them on your behalf.
Why Virtual Personal Assistant?
If your schedule is overbooked with too many work-related things, hiring a personal assistant can be a big relief. With our virtual personal assistants, you can rest assured of your tasks accomplished right on time. From managing your calendar, travel, appointment, social media image, handling queries, setting up appointments, they’re undoubtedly great at multitasking!
What our personal assistants can do?
- Travel arrangements: All your travel-related needs like reservations travel, and cab bookings, destination research, or anything else, our personal assistant can manage it for you.
- Calendar management: If you’re constantly overbooked and cluttered with appointments and meetings, let our personal assistant sort it for you.
- Managing appointments: All your official appointments will be managed, reminders sent and meeting confirmation taken on your behalf by your virtual personal assistant.
- Social media coordination: Your virtual personal assistant can run social media errands for you like managing accounts, posting on your behalf, etc.
- Data research: If you have basic web research to do, our personal assistants can ace it up for you.
- Recurring tasks management: If you have recurring, boring, administrative tasks that eat in your precious time, simply delegate it to your personal assistants.
- Email management: Get all your emails and email accounts managed and sorted as per your instructions and convenience.
- Handling invoices: All your payments, invoices and basic financial stuff can be taken care of by your Virtual Assistant.
Why hire a Quality System Assistant or Professional Organizer?
- Creating filing and follow-up systems
- Database research: Our Research Assistants will mine data from the web, organize it into a database, and regularly update it for you.
- Space Planning
- Solving flow issues
- Identifying new resources
- Assisting with end-of-year cleanouts, collecting tax information, archiving
- Goal setting and maintenance
- Assistance and coordination with office move/relocation
- Preparation of office and administration procedure manuals
Why hire a Virtual Bookkeeping Assistant?
Having a clear view of your business’ cash flow is possible only with regular and accurate bookkeeping. However, managing the variety of tasks it involves needs an expert. Our Virtual Bookkeeping Assistants can maintain your business’ accounts, handle payments, and maintain logs.
What can our Bookkeeping Assistants do?
- Expense entry: All your expenses will be regularly updated, managed, and tracked by our Virtual Bookkeeping Assistants.
- Financial statements: Our assistants are qualified to prepare trial balances, profit and loss accounts, and balance sheets.
- Invoicing: Whether it’s a small bill for office logistics or a pending client payment, your Virtual Bookkeeping Assistant will bill it right and clean for you.
- Timely payments: Make timely payments and never worry about missing dues again!
- Tax preparation: Get all your tax preparation done, taxable accounts managed, tax filings and other formalities handled.
- Payroll management: Keep track of your employee payroll, and let your Bookkeeping Assistant take care of the paperwork formalities on your behalf.
- Data entry: All your financial data will be systematically entered, updated, and managed by our Bookkeeping Assistants.
Why hire a Virtual Email Assistant?
A cluttered inbox can be rather frustrating. The downpour of multiple emails makes it really difficult to find what you need at the right time, and this, in turn, can bring your efficiency down. Our Email Assistants are proficient in inbox organization and make your work life much easier. Whether it is filtering, sorting, creating labels, setting auto-replies, managing calendars, we have a hack up our sleeve for all your email-related problems.
What can our Email Assistants do?
- Organizing contacts: Our Virtual Email Assistants will sort your endless, ever-growing list of contacts so that you can easily get information when you need to.
- Drafting emails: If you need mailers to be sent out to clients or prospective clients, our Email Assistant can draft a catchy and crisp mailer for you.
- Calendar management: All your appointments, meetings, and commitments will be managed and updated in one place. Our Email Assistants will also deliver timely reminders.
- Multiple account management: Get your multiple email accounts organized and managed.
- Replying to emails: If you need your queries and inquiries to be answered promptly, choose our skilled Email Assistant.
Why Virtual Website Assistant?
Our skilled website assistant can manage your website efficiently so you can save time and cost with us.
What Can Our Website Assistants Do?
- Website content writing
- Publishing blog posts
- Making website content changes – text, images, product descriptions, pricing tables, menus, testimonials
- Assisting with domain name registration and website hosting setup
- Responding to emails from customers and vendors
- Updating eCommerce products & services
- Google SEO Research and Google Advertisement
If you’re looking to building a new website or update an existing site, one of the first choices you will have to make is whether to do it yourself or hire a professional. If you choose to hire a professional our skilled website assistant can manage your website efficiently so you can save time and cost with us. We create and develop beautifully designed, mobile friendly & SEO optimized sites at a very affordable price.
We do not outsource or use any people from outside Australia to do work - this means that all our team are easily accessible so any changes you want us to make on the website can be done with a simple phone call or email.
Everything is 100% customizable and can be changed to your liking, but this will help give you a visual representation of your site's potential.
The other option is to give it a go yourself.
We suggest using a website builder - Hostgator. It’s extremely easy to use and you don’t need to know anything about coding to jump right in and build a clean-looking site. If you can use PowerPoint, you can use a website builder. Follow the link below and use our Promocode WEBSITEBUILDER2019
And SiteGround to host the website.